Editor & Contributor:
Editor-in-Chief: Jens Hoffmann has 20 years experience on writing about destinations and hotels.
He travelled across the world and sampled various cuisines and cultures.
Yunus Cetin (firstname.lastname@example.org) has travelled the world and has edited several books.
Yavuz Cetin (email@example.com) correspondent in Istanbul.
Maximilian Power (firstname.lastname@example.org) correspondent Berlin.
Nicole Neugebauer (email@example.com) is a freeleance blogger and online marketing professional.
Commercial register USt. ID: DE282725213
House & Hotel
Paul-Lincke-Ufer 8c (Loft)
B. General terms and conditions:
1. These general terms and conditions apply to any use of this site (hereinafter also referred to as blog and the usage of any services provided therein). They may be altered from time to time. A new version applies to all use of the website instantaneous with its posting on the Website. By using or accessing the Website, you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions as they apply to your use of or access to the website. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions then you may not use or access the website.
2. Nature of the magazine/blog/website:
The website intending to deliver special travel content, feature ecoluxury, houses and hotels, escapes to any destination, local, cultural, eco-friendly, extraordinary special delights and discovery.
Therefore, we do not assume any liability for inaccuracies.
3. Contractual Relationships:
The Company will not become party to any purchase or other agreement regarding products or services displayed on the website. All company names and logos mentioned in the website are the trademarks, service marks or trading names of their respective owners, including us.
4. Liability: Any legal claims, rights or remedies against the Company in connection with the Website shall be excluded and waived unless they are based on wilful misconduct or gross negligence or result from the negligent violation of contractual obligations essential for the achievement of the contract’s aims. If and to the extent, the company is liable for any damages, such liability is limited to the foreseeable damage. This limitation of the Company’s liability does apply, if the damage has been caused by wilful misconduct or gross negligence of a legal representative or executive employee of the Company. Any personal liability of employees, representatives and servants of the Company is limited to the same extent as is the Company’s liability. The Company is not liable for any damage caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any content, products or services available on or through any other web site or resource. Not excluded or limited is the Company’s liability for any loss or damage resulting from injury caused by the Company’s negligence or wilful misconduct or negligence of a legal representative or servant of the Company.
5. Copyright: The data, texts, graphics, software and any other contents of the Website are protected by intellectual property rights, the owner of which is the Company. You may not reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, by any means or any manner, any material or information on or downloaded from the Website including but not limited to text, graphics, code and/or software without our prior written consent. We take no responsibility for the content of texts submitted by users.
6. Data Protection: We do not collect any personal information about the users of the website.
Place of Performance and Venue Place of performance and exclusive place of venue in connection with the usage of the Website shall be the Company’s seat, Berlin, Germany.